Thursday, January 21, 2010

Waimea Falls


Mom came out to visit us before we head out! I'm so glad she's been able to come out so often! We packed up a lunch and headed up to BYU-Hawaii to get Ivan, and go hiking. We "hiked" up to Waimea Falls. : ) I say "hiked" cause the trail was paved and Ive mostly carried the hikers. : )













The foilage is really amazing!


























There was a crack in a bridge that Ava couldn't bring herself to cross.




She tried to scoot on her bum along the side of it.


She had a car she was holding and finally tossed it over the crack first.




Then she gathered up her courage and sunshine and crossed hands first then feet. : )



She was so proud!! : )








The Happy Hikers : )



Ivan came prepared to swim out to the falls. I wish I were more adventurous like him!














It was a pretty fun hike. : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures

Anonymous said...

Sara,
I cant believe how big Ava is, she looks so much like you Mom (maybe it is the hat) thanks for the pictures.

Kristen

Emily said...

Ok - I was here (again)!! :) Waiting for an update soon. Love you!