Brad came home from work and snapped this picture on his phone. At this very moment in time this is Ella and me. There's nothing like a baby that's fallen asleep on you... even if it's your side ... : ) Ella has an arm fetish...I guess you could call it where she LOVES to fall asleep while clutching my arm. : ) She's had it for forever and it's one of those unique baby things that hasn't gone away.... : ) I love my little Ella girl. : ) ...We are both feeling under the weather and there's nothing like hanging out on the couch (or on your mom... and unborn little brother) when you're sick. It's like the best right?
I have 2 MORE WEEKS until the big due date! 2!! Maybe it's the cold I have but I feel so ... limited in being able to move about. .... Actually the other day I did the DUMBEST thing EVER!!
I am the YW President here and one of our Beehives and I had climbed 3 FLIGHTS of stairs (she effortlessly. Me with some gasping for breath.) ...and these are ITALIAN FLIGHTS so it's like 4 FLIGHTS ...and "heart attacked" and valentine-candy-attacked another Beehive's apartment door.
We were trying to be FAST and QUIET and were feeling the adrenaline. Everything was working out great until the new Beehive started to unlock her door and come out of her apartment! So my candy-taping Beehive darted down the stairwell and I followed and DID TOO!! I took those babies 2 stairs at a time until we got to the bottom and then we ran across a parking lot and green belt to my car!!
I am dumb. Who does that when they're 8.5 months pregnant?? Maybe since I only have 2 weeks left I'm technically 9 months pregnant!!
Well, when I went to get back out of my van I could HARDLY toddle back to my home!!
And the next morning
I felt like Mr. Fredericksen trying to get out of bed - EXECPT he had TONS upon TONS upon TONS MORE range of motion than me!!
No more superhero stuff for me.
http://pixarplanetda.deviantart.com/gallery/24900154
Ella and I are loving the couch... : )






1 comment:
I love your posts!! And what a sweet thing about Ella! :) You look wonderful and we are so excited for the baby to come! :) Love you!!
Post a Comment