Monday, January 26, 2009

My Mom



I LOVE my mom!! And I love it when she comes to visit!! I told her we'd take her to the beach everyday (except Sunday). : ) She's born for the sea. : ) We made it there almost everyday and got in a good hike just about each time. We also hiked Makapu'u, tooled around the island and spent lots of time just talking, laughing and watching the kids play. One of their favorite things to do is ride their scooters "in the front yard" : ).





























2 comments:

Emily said...

All these pictures look SO fun! I want to come play and hike and be at the beach too. James and Ashley look like they have lots of fun playing together. Any, my goodness, Ava is growing up - she is beautiful!! :) Also, thanks for sending me your address - you are doing a great job on your blog - I LOVE the address and pictures and background and everything! How fun!!!

Amy said...

you and your mom have the same smile!