Merry Christmas!! And much love and aloha from us!! We hope you had a wonderful and very special day!!Our Christmas Eve began with crazy kids asking if they could open a present. Over and over and over! : ) Even though I said, "Yes, but later," they still begged!! : )
In the evening we read the Nativity Story in Luke

and did a puppet show to go along with the story.... kind of. : )

THANK YOU to all who sent us packages, cards, yummy treats and holiday wishes!!! You all are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!

Ashley especially loved these hair ties. : ) She made me do her hair like so. And Ava had me do her hair so many times I lost count. At one point she just laid her head in my lap while I did pony tails. She'd promptly pull them out and have me redo them over and over! : )
Christmas morning came quickly! And Santa had come!! James got up early and ended up putting Legos together while he waited for everyone else to get up!! He had memorized who all the presents were for but didn't touch any!! I was so proud!!
Opening presents was interesting.
James tore through all his, and then started on everyone else's!
Ashley opened and played, opened and played.
Ava didn't open anything even though we really tried to get her to. James and Ashley 'helped' her and she was content to play with her new things AND everyone else's too. : )


Yup that's us girls in our jammie splendor. Do we look intent and a little confused? We're trying to figure out how to put together Ava's ride. Toys can get tricky!

and did a puppet show to go along with the story.... kind of. : )

THANK YOU to all who sent us packages, cards, yummy treats and holiday wishes!!! You all are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!

Ashley especially loved these hair ties. : ) She made me do her hair like so. And Ava had me do her hair so many times I lost count. At one point she just laid her head in my lap while I did pony tails. She'd promptly pull them out and have me redo them over and over! : )Christmas morning came quickly! And Santa had come!! James got up early and ended up putting Legos together while he waited for everyone else to get up!! He had memorized who all the presents were for but didn't touch any!! I was so proud!!
Opening presents was interesting.
James tore through all his, and then started on everyone else's!
Ashley opened and played, opened and played.
Ava didn't open anything even though we really tried to get her to. James and Ashley 'helped' her and she was content to play with her new things AND everyone else's too. : )


Yup that's us girls in our jammie splendor. Do we look intent and a little confused? We're trying to figure out how to put together Ava's ride. Toys can get tricky!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm... turkey! Brad and I cooked this bird together. : ) I totally missed the boat on how big I should've gotten it and I'm so glad he was there to put it in the bag, and in and out of the oven!! That puppy was heavy!!






4 comments:
Love Ava's hair in the pictures!
Ava does have CUTE curly hair!! :) Cute family pictures! Glad you had a merry christmas!
cute cute cute - too cute! i love all of these pics- especially the jammie picture and the family one. i love it. and i don't know if i ever told you- but the christmas concert was amazing.
beautiful family picture! how do you get your kids to all look and smile? we are still trying to figure that out.
Post a Comment