Brad and Dave. Dave seriously was the BEST tour guide/well of information. He was so good to us!
So, one night we headed out to treat Dave to our new found favorite pizza joint (it seemed like the only place he hadn't been to - cause it wasn't near his house) ....called.... of all things.... ARIZONA'S.
Italians eat SUPER late in the day. Like you're lucky if you show up for pizza at 6pm and the place is opened.
If you get hungry for pizza before 6, you're outta luck.
Might as well sleep while you wait....
Or contemplate....
the deeper things in life....
like cheerful babies.
Italians have a crazy love of bambini (babies and kids). They are like great aunts that love to pinch cheeks. (Except the Italians don't pinch.) But they say "Bella!!" or "Bello!!" to little kids. I was told that Italians are very out going and gregarious because all their little-kid lives they've been told they were beautiful and wonderful. : )
You know... I didn't even get any pictures of the food! I guess we'll have to go get some pizza and do another post... in the name of gathering pictures, of course. : )
A lot of our learning about Naples revolved around quizzing Dave while the kids played. When we arrived we also had to put the kids in Summer Camp and Brad and I took a 2 week Indoctrination Class on Naples and Italy. Serious, I could feel my brain almost exploding from the G-force on the proverbial learning curve! That class and Dave were invaluable.














1 comment:
Look at Ella!!! She is growing up!! :) So cute and I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!! :)
Post a Comment