


Today Ava's first tooth popped up!! She's been doing some slobbering and has been a little fussy at times. But it's here!! We all did a victory dance in the kitchen, and James and Ashley were so incredulous and tickled at the new arrival!! There is a bit of me that is a tiny bit sad... she'll never be this little...and her gummy smile ... I LOVE her gummy smile.... I guess I wish she would stay little a little longer. It seems like babyhood for Ava is cruising by so quickly!! But it IS SO FUN, too!! : ) --My tiny girl!! -- She has sprouted her first tooth!!



7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute of Ava!! I know what you mean about the time going by quickly when they are tiny. She is a doll though!! I love that cute little dress she is wearing too; you find the cutest things. :)
They grow up way too fast. I am sad when Coly does things that shows he is growing up. I want him to stay at this age, but it is the journey of life, right?
TOO cute!
What a sweet baby!
Sara,
love the blog, love the photos, Ava is so cute, and I can just hear James and Ashley and their excitement over the tooth.
KK
i remember being so suprised at how excited I was for Katie's first tooth. I never thought it would be that big of a deal but it is! Ava is such a doll...love those piggy tails.
Sara, Ava is so cute! I just love her. Matthew is 11 months old now and still no teeth. It's so fun to see all the pictures of you and your kids!
Post a Comment