Yesterday, in the late afternoon, we went down to the beach. We needed to collect 100 sea shells for James' 100 Days of Kindergarten project.

In the beginning we didn't get many collected.


And for the first little while Ava slept.

But after a bit she woke up and wanted to bust out of her "bucket", so we got her out and set her on the sand.

This was her first time experiencing sand...


and we were all excited to watch her...


and curious to see if...

she'd eat the sand!!! D'oh!!!

Other than that it was a great adventure. She really enjoyed the beach (we all did!) : ) -- and we did collect all those shells!!



3 comments:
You are making me so jealous! It is trying to snow right now! I love your photos and your children are getting so big. And your new baby is beautiful.
What a fun adventure!! I wish I could pack up my kids and come along too! Ava is so darling too!!!
Did you take a picture of all the shells?? Was James excited? Neat idea!
You are making me jealous. In the last 3 hours we have had snow sleet, hail, high winds, rain followed by sunshine. I am so moving to HAWAII!
Post a Comment