So one of the days he was here we went down to the beach to get some sun and a little surfing in.
While we were there the kids busted out their newly acquired Kung Fu moves in the waves. : )


And spent a lot of time just playing in the water.


Ava got in a nap and then decided she wanted in on the action.

I think the whole concept of sand is still very intriguing to her. : )
(OK so here's a little mini martial arts lesson from days long past: Not that Ava's conciously trying out her Kung Fu moves but if she were her move would be the Scholar (left hand) over the Warrior (right fist) and the lesson would be to think before acting. Hmmm.....something to ponder.... It's the best move in my arsenal against my chocolate nemesis......but I have to let you know... it doesn't always work!!!)
Meanwhile my brother Ive

got in a little wave time.


Ive went home yesterday. It's a bummer. I love having him come visit!! He's just plain awesome. : ) I guess 'hanging out will have to wait.' Until he comes back, we'll just have to practice our Kung Fu moves the best we can!! : )




3 comments:
Glad you had a good time with Ivan! It always looks like a good time at your house!! :) We got that movie for Christmas, but haven't even opened it yet. Maybe we will have to. Thanks for the recommendation! --GREAT PICTURES AS ALWAYS TOO!! NICE CAMERA WORK!
PS - I didn't mean to 'scream' those last two lines. I have to keep my keyboard up on a shelf to type and sometimes my little finger hits the caps lock button. opps. But nice pictures just the same!
i totally wish we could come visit again! looks so nice. we haven't seen that movie yet but we're always happy for a good recommendation.
Post a Comment