
We live by this resort with several incredible lagoons. The kids couldn't remember exactly what they were called and referred to them as "gagoons". It was and still is fun teasing them about not knowing "what they're talking about"!! The gagoons are gorgeous, super kid friendly, and so fun!!

(Yes, if you're wondering we do feed our boy!!)

Ashley and James were so excited to come!

Over at the gagoons there's awesome snorkeling!! And super rockin' snorkelers!!
Plus free trips out to sea for those non snorkelers.
And free trips back. : )
And of course, there's sand time to get in.

And Baby Boats to kife.
We have an awesome brother in law, Justin, who is a hunter and one of the things that we love about him is his enthusiasm and how he digs shows like "On The Trail of Trophy Mule Deer"!! These are the kids, nurturing their hunting skills, and "on the trail of trophy" ...fish!!
Ava spent the first while on the sand. ---Continually taking off her hat.



And checking out the snorkel gear.
After a bit Brad took her in the water! It was her first time in the ocean!!





She had such a ball!! After ward she sucked all the water drops she could find on her arms and hands. --I guess after bland baby food, the ocean tastes good!!
Yeah, the gagoons are awesome. : )




4 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. I love what kids come up with when they can't remember the correct names for things. I love how many pictures you post because you get to see everyone enjoying the time. We want to come and visit I just don't know that you want 4 Hansen's in your home, things could get wild crazy.
Hi Sara! I saw your comment on Emily's blog and popped on over. I'm still so envious of your life in Hawaii!! We almost moved there when my first girl was a baby. I can't believe how much Ashley looks like you. :) You have beautiful children!
I just LOVE all the fun pictures in each of your posts. :) It does look like you had a nice fun family day at the gagoons. :) Little Ava is growing up so so fast! Is that a little tooth I see??? My goodness, time flies! Those were cute pictures of her having her first ocean experience too!
Man, I want to come and visit!
Post a Comment