Monday, May 25, 2009

Tagged

K. So I've been tagged. I went to my 6th folder and tried to open my 6th picture... but it was a movie. (So, my movie and picture organizing skills could use some tuning up.) Anyway, here's a still shot.



This is like one of the only times that the kids have wanted to, and insisted on doing the dishes!!! I was so surprised!! (Thus the movie. --I tried to download it just now but I guess it's too big.) It still boggles me to see how much they've grown!! Am I like the only person who is floored by ... the miracle of tiny kids growing?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute picture!! Yes, they have grown and yes I still marvel at how quickly they grow, change and think! Ahsley's hair is SO long too!! Last time I saw her it just hit her shoulders! Wow! They are looking more and more grown up. :) Glad they are little helpers to you too.

Diane said...

LUCKY!!!!!